View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 01:29 AM   #15
fcatwo
Site Sponsor

Thanks Denny, that's good to know. It's just the wife and me these days and I've toyed with the idea of removing and storing the upper bathroom walls and replacing them with a pull around curtain to save weight. that would also allow the curtain to be pulled back when the bathroom is not in use and provide more room for air circulation from a side AC. I've already removed the bathroom door because it always seemed to be in the way and had planned to replace it with a shower curtain. Since you can't see in unless you are standing right in front of it we have just left it open.

Also, do you know what the factory side AC BTU rating is? I have been thinking a 5000 BTU window unit would be large enough but it doesn't sound like that is true. We passed on factory air because of it's weight plus my wife hated the noise the roof air in our 5th wheel made. Also, our travel is mostly fall/winter/spring. There have been a couple of times when it would have been nice to have however. We do have dark reflective film on all our TM's windows.
fcatwo is offline   Reply With Quote