View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

The 2005 TM Owner's Manual is very similar to the 2002 manual that is posted. They didn't change much - or at all - from year to year, since the basics of the TM didn't change. I think the first big change to the manual was in 2008 or so - also posted. Neither one is a slick-paper book, but rather is just a typewritten and xeroxed document. Despite its rather simple format, it contains a lot of info, and every owner should have a copy.

As each TM leaves the factory, it includes a copy of the TM Owner's Manual, plus a whole 3-ring binder full of manuals for the various appliances, each manual supplied by the appliance manufacturer. There is a manual for the refrigerator, one for the stove, one for the furnace, one for the water pump, one for the TV antenna, one for the converter, and so forth. These appliance manuals are all available on-line from the appliance manufacturers' web sites. I don't think you can expect to get these appliance manuals from TM, since the installed appliance models and manufacturers may change from year to year. For each appliance, the manufacturers' on-line site is the best place to download the manual that is specific to the year and model of your appliance.

If you are looking for the manual for a specific appliance (and I include the converter in this term), and if you are having trouble finding it online, just post a request here and we'll help you find it.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote