View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 07:16 PM   #6
Rob Culver

Looking through the latest trailmanor owners manual which I downloaded from trailmanor.com, I have to wonder how up to date the information is and when it was last updated. I've found what appears to be out of date or incorrect info in a few parts.

As an example, on page 27 they state that there is a recirculating Thetford Electra Magic toilet. There's no brand name that I can find on my 2023 toilet but it's not a recirculating toilet. It appears to have a small black tank right under the bowl and then it also has a tube coming out of there routed up to the ceiling. If a black tank is an option for a 2023 2720 QS model, it's not mentioned anywhere on the web site and I get the impression that my toilet is the standard for my year. There is also a black tank led gauge near the kitchen sink convincing me more that this is not a recirculating toilet.

On a side note, can anyone weigh in on experience they've had in rerouting the tube so it doesn't go out the top of the trailer? It doesn't look good aesthetically that way. On the other hand, I've read in this forum and in other places that it was common to have odor problems in the recirculating or cassette toilets. So I don't want to make any changes if this particular configuration is good at preventing odors and if rerouting the tube or replacing the toilet with a cassette might not be.

Thanks in advance for advice anyone can provide based on their own experience.
Rob Culver is online now   Reply With Quote