View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 10:13 AM   #2
Happytrails

Default Re: Furnace and Heater Buddy

Thanks a lot George, I just never got around to searching them out, plus I wanted to ask if you've been pleased since with your "Buddy", as well as if the price of $104 is too much to pay for one of them? You did answer my question tho about it being adequate to heat the TM in 30 degree weather. The hose can be easily fabricated by a friend of mine who's in that business we deal with a lot for very little bucks. (Roanoke Hose and Fittings). Just don't know about the furnace tho, if *anything's* broken on it at all, it's not a Suburban, and parts cannot be had for it at all......will require a whole new furnace. But my problem is slightly different, mine continues to blow air till it gets cut off, doesn't automatically shut down which makes me a bit nervous. Donny down at TM said he had to replace the one in his TM because of a similar situation, as well as suggested a couple things I need to try when I get a chance, but I wasn't real clear on what he was talking about......I guess once I get in there, I'll see what he was talking about then........

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails............[/glow]