View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
evans27292

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMountainFamily View Post
Hi All,

Yesterday, I picked up my new Trailmanor 2720 and drove it home. Unfortunately on the way home I stopped to get gas and I was turning at the gas station pumps bumped my brand new trailmanor against the pole at the end of the pumps!

It looks like a small plastic cover came off, the siding was pushed in a little and the latch that holds the side down was bent. This is the latch that clicks in when you put your foot on the stirrup, not the little flip latch.

I'm going to call the dealership when they're open on Monday, but thought I'd send a note out on the forum and see if anyone has suggestions for obtaining a replacement latch or repairs in general. If the dealer doesn't do this sort of body work, where can I go to get repairs? Any thoughts or suggestions?

I bought the camper from the Car Show in Colorado Springs. I guess I'll find out on Monday if they do body work or not.

Thanks,

--Jeff

TV 2008 Nissan Pathfinder
2009 2720 TrailManor
body work would have to be done at factory,they remove the damaged panel,and replace it.the repair isnt cheap.you might want to contact your insurance company.when i was at the factory last sept.they had several there for the same reasons,cutting in too close at gas pumps.bottom latch can be ordered at factory. good luck