View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 10:17 PM   #14
rich2468
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoBear View Post
So, the reason we decided to install this is for the situation where we would be camping in freezing weather for several days. We would like to be able to leave grey water in the TM to flush after we dump the black water. We REALLY don't want to get caught with a huge ice cube on the very back of the TM.

Anyway, I couldn't find a good angle to get a picture but here's a shot at it. We filled the grooves with "Great Stuff" so road gunk can't get up on top of the heater where the adhesive isn't attached.

Malinda
(I know that I've dug up an old post....but I haven't seen that anyone else on the forum has shared that they've installed a tank heater).

Hi Malinda,
Can you share if the UltraHeat 12v/ 120volt tank heater ended up working out for you? Can you share if you've used both the AC as well as DC?

I haven't seen that anyone else on the forum has shared that they've installed one,

I'm considering adding a heater to my grey tank, as well, and will probably go ahead and add gate valve heaters at the same time.

Thanks,
Rich

420Ah LiFePO4 battery bank, kilowatt solar, 3K Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter, DC-to-DC Charger, Sealand 711-M28 toilet, Maxxis 8008 Load Rated E
rich2468 is offline   Reply With Quote