View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 06:26 PM   #2
BobRederick

Hondo

I bought a 1 year old '04 3326. It was like new and smelled new. Very few problems, but I love to tinker with it.

I had a problem with the gas refrig not lighting -- needed a nut tightened behind the control panel. I learned the trick from Hal in Colorado.

You might have to change the bolts on the front and rear awnings. They tend to turn freely when you use the awnings. Or you can peen the hole to tighten the grip on the bolt.

I bought a can of spray teflon for all the hinges, the jacks, and the door locks. That doesn't collect dust like oil. You will do well to keep the hitch ball greased.

Get some fuses to match those in the TM from Checker or AutoZone. They are automotive fuses.

Get a collection of bungees. I lifted my interconnect cable to the TV up with a bungee around the front jack. This prevents it from getting caught (again) in the hitch & anti sway.

There is a listing of supplies on the site for things like sewer hose, fresh water and grey water hoses. Don't forget TV mirrors.

Kitchen, bath, and bedding supplies will make a long list.

You will be making a lot of stops at Wal-Mart and Camping World, so get used to it....

No doubt you will find an entirely different list of "must haves". Its all part of the fun.

Enjoy that new camper.

Bob