View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:52 AM   #9
ThePair
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff the marmot View Post
Has anyone seen a cheap version of that with basically just a handle and a few wheels (non_motorized), such as something that could literally be pinned in place of the existing TM tongue jack's wheel but with a handle to easily steer it? I don't want to spend almost a thousand dollars on one of the fancy motorized ones. And I'm only looking to fine tune the position of my 2720 in my concrete floor garage and jockey back and forth a few times to move it to the side a bit.

Jeff
Harbor freight sells one for ~$60 or so. Two wheels, non-motorized, has a hitch ball that you just drop the TM onto. It works, takes some muscle. Need to pump up the tires every time you use it. Would only consider it for your purpose: fine-tuning position on a flat, smooth surface. You'll need to supply your own muscle for moving anything, but it will do what you want.

There's a crank model (trailer valet?) that is in the middle: i.e. the crank will supply the motive muscle, you just need to turn the crank. Costs more than $60, but will be less effort. Something to consider as an option, perhaps.
ThePair is offline   Reply With Quote