View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 06:35 AM   #4
Chris_Bauer

Default Re: Trailmanor quality and durability

Today, I am selling my Trailmanor.  I have kept it in an outside storage but covered.  Over the almost 2 1/2 years that I have had it, I have maintained it, kept it clean after every use.  Keep in mind, I'm not mechanically inclined.

On the way to San Antonio on Saturday, I was wondering what I could have done differently to keep my Trailmanor in better shape.  After steam cleaning the carpets, the usual wash and wax, I fixed the foam insulation trim around the door, replaced a broken bed track, lubricated the antenna (which stuck last week), and replaced an in-line fuse on the 12V.  

I am looking out the window and am proud to say that the new owners (who will arrive in the next few hours) will be very impressed with the TM.  It didn't take a lot of care or maintenance, just the normal stuff like at home.  Along the lines of F.J. and Ellen, you can pretty much tell how an owner lives at home by the way he lives in his RV.

It is a great product, not very common, and I guess that's what  makes us different.  It is a quality product, well-built, and will last many years if well taken care of.

Friday I drive to Houston to pick up a 3326 which was recently traded in to a dealer.  I saw the TM before it was traded in.

BTW, I sold my TM by taking a detailed video of the inside, outside, underneath and inside out ;D!!!  The buyer is coming from San Francisco to San Antonio.  The video works.