View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:59 PM   #4
Lowknob19

Default Storage ideas

I'm also a member of the "Trail Manor Fans" Facebook group, which is relatively new and very active. One of its members said about storage:
"I am always amazed at how much storage space there is. I put most everything in the bathroom before I close it up and there's plenty of storage in cabinets and on the floor in the 'void'. I have a bike rack for the back of the trailer. The only thing we put in the car is us, dogs and a cooler. Everything else fits in the trailer, including our camp chairs!" (Thanks, Rachelle Trapani)

We do something similar with our 2720 -- utilizing the empty space in the bathroom (below the fold) takes care of a lot, and the empty space in the hallway and in front of the sink/stove, plus nooks and crannies around the slide, can hold a lot of stuff -- and none of all that adds up to a lot of weight. Just don't overdo it: heavy stuff into your TV.

And most of that "void" storage space is ahead of the axle, so while it's possible to overload the TM, extra weight won't be very likely to cause sway from too much weight to the rear of the axle.
'10 Toyota Tacoma dbl cab 4WD ("Taco Azul")
Lowknob19 is offline   Reply With Quote