View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
NiceMustang

Default Adding an outside / mounted propane grill...

Looking at the 25th Anniversary model it got me thinking about adding a small round gas grill to the outside of my TM.

So I did some searching and came up with the Magma, which might be what is being offered on the new model. Small, round and you can get a mounting kit that goes over a square tube ... which might work to put one on the arms of the upper half (not sure of the name of this part of the camper...but it's the part you step on to close the top). Here's a link of the first one I found (didn't look around for pricing yet): http://marineengineparts.com/shopsit...l/page241.html

Putting it on the left side of the camper as you look at the door would keep the smoke from going up into the awning. Seems easy enough but I'm not sure about tapping into the propane lines ... but they seem to sell kits for this as well.

So my question for all of you is has anyone done this or does anyone have thoughts around the idea? I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of this so I'm hoping to learn from the best ... all of you in this forum!

Thanks for your ideas...Dan