View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
whbob

Default Elkmont 22

I will call Ed Monday. I am aware of all the complaints on this board. I have spoken to 2 recent buyers of the 24. I would hope that TM has worked through the teething problems with the new models. The 2 owners I spoke to had no unusual problems. The 22 is identical to the 26 with the couch and wall removed. I seems that TM is making changes as they produce trailers. I noticed that earlier 24's had the same wheelwell cover as my 2720, while the later models had a standard open wheelwell cover. The battery seems to have been moved. Also, I want to talk to the factory about the heater discussion on the board. I also want to see if there are 12 volt outlets on the 22 and where are they. I replaced my 2720 radio with a JVC with an USB port for my IPOD and an in-line jack for my Serius Sat Radio. The 22 has the radio mounted to the right of the sink and uses a standard flat radio/cd player. There is no counter space to place my IPOD or Sat Receiver. TV is attached to end of upper cabinets above the radio/cd player. I need a shelf and 23 Volt outlet near the radio.