View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #9
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brifla View Post
LOL, thanks guys! I believe they are 2005 and 2006 2619 Sport models scattered between Florida and East Texas. The setup appears to offer a dinette/bed in the place of the bathroom, allowing for sleeping 8 on 4 total beds. I'm guessing that people who need the extra sleeping space but plan on using the campground bathroom were the target buyers. I realize that it may be more trouble than it's worth to add a full bath but was just curious if anyone on the board had done some modifications to provide some level of facilities. These campers do have a fresh water holding tank and a sink so they are similar to the popup I grew up with. My budget is fairly limited for a used camper and these units are priced significantly lower but obviously you're giving up something significant. Thanks again for your input!
When we had our pop-up's we used a five gallon bucket and a lug able lou lid from Bass Pro. Plastic liners are optional.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote