View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:37 AM   #10
happybeebob

Default To All

Just to throw in my two cents.
I was a lurker since June because my wife and I could not decide if we wanted a Hi-Lo or Trailmanor and did not want to commit to a decision to be a sponsor yet.We had looked at both types of trailers and this board seems to be the most helpful I have ever seen.When somebody asks for advice it always ends up with at least a few people coming to the rescue.We became sponsors about a week ago after going down to Santa Cruz California and buying the 2518 that Jim and Roxie Westbrook owned and now resides in the Great State of Oregon.The trailer was owned before that by Cheri and her husband.Jim told us all they had done to it and we followed all Cheri's posts and now know all that they had done in improvements.What I am trying to say is the two year(in my case) subscription is the best investment a person can invest in once they buy a Trailmanor.I am still in the process of checking and cleaning everything out before our first(next week) outing in it.I was told about it condition wise but this is one area a person when they buy a unit has to know for sure themselves and all is great so far.I also know if something crops up which eventually it will there will be the guys and gals on here that will step up with the correct advice as I am a trailer newbie and stepping up(pushing 68) from tent camping.Hope I wasn't too long.

Bob Busenbark