View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
Scottie Dogs

This is very interesting, welcome to TM. I looked at the pictures and I think it would be a good deal as long you don’t mind to clean things up, I love doing that stuff. Makes you appreciate the unit more.

We have had trailers and motorhomes all our life's, now I am 66 and got my first TM May 13th this year (2006). We fell out of camping for 15 years after we moved to AZ. To busy, now in January we are retiring and doing lots of traveling we can travel year round living here with no snow problems then in the hot summer we go to the mountains to cool off.

You found the right forum to get involved in, this is the best and once you join you will get so much information to help you out to fix things, I have learned so much in the past 5 months I just can’t get off the site :):) Amazing!!!! I had my eye on a TM for 7 years but the timing was not just right till this year it has everything I need 27’ open and slips right in my garage closed you can’t ask for more then that, no $100.00 a month for a full size trailer to store someplace, and motor homes are out of the question so much maintenance which I don’t need.

Well, good luck and don’t be afraid of a new adventure. This site has a nice search bar to use for your problems and it works GREAT!!

Hope this helps,

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1349.JPG
Views:	428
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	6341   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1353.JPG
Views:	455
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	6342   Click image for larger version