View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #10
PopBeavers

We took delivery of our 2005 TM 2720 in April 2005. We have used it around 20 trips, mostly weekends.

I had one serious warranty issue. A crack developed in the frame. This was repaired an I believe it was my problem that resulted in a design change at the factory for TMs with a factory installed swing tongue.

The front bed was slightly off level. This was corrected by the dealer.

I was getting a draft through the seal between the upper rear shell and the bottom shell, behind the closet. I drilled a new hole in the bracket to bring the upper shell in a little tighter and that solved the problem.

Due to my mistake, there are three places where the laminate (Formica) has chipped on the sides of the counter tops. I will replace two pieces of laminate when I get around to it.

My fridge failed after six months. It would not stay lit on propane. This was repaired by the dealer. Norcold has a service bulletin for this know problem. This is not a TM issue.

I have added three drawers to the cabinet under the microwave drawer to make it easier to use. This resulted in a modest decrease in storage capacity.

I have one screw for the door frame for the water heater that wiggles loose. I tighten in once a year. I should add some caulk to solve that problem.

Otherwise it is flawless. I have no complaints. I frequently read posts at www.rv.net, another website that is not specific to any trailer, and many people over there have far more problems than I have ever had.