View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
ng2951

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthepink View Post
...comments about things like leaks and cold air coming in where there are gaps in trailer and very uncomfortable beds/mattresses...
Yes it has its gaps and if I were using out on the frozen tundra I might have to do a little adjusting to get it right as far as gaps go.

On the bed issues, most of those center around some of the smaller beds in TMs with the large living rooms. I think those are mostly understood and only rear their head when children become adults.

Quote:
Are you really happy with your TrailManor?
Yes, very much so. When I tell someone I have a 33' trailer and I get 16-18mpg pulling it behind my V6 Tacoma they are amazed.

I hate just talking about the bathroom, but when you look at most popups, the bathrooms really look like bathroom with a vinyl curtain around it. You would be pretty hard to please to not be happy with a TM bathroom as far as TT of its size go.

The only thing close are the larger Hi-Los, but some of them weigh in loaded at 6,000 lbs.

Quote:
Would you suggest that someone buy a Trailmanor?
That would depend on the mission they have planned. If they don't care about the fuel bite (for example they own a large diesel tow rig) they are not gaining much advantage with a TM. If they want a toy hauler, or a 5th wheel type the TM is not for them.

Of course, if you are operating a gas fueled TV a TM is a heck of TT. Because of its construction TM put lots of windows in it. The use of ligher interior colors makes the TM look and feel more open. Add to that the low profile and lightweight you have a gas efficient TT.

Quote:
Do you feel that Trailmanor's have problems/challenges particular to TrailManor's that are difficult to resolve (leaks, etc.)
Problems particular too the TM the answer is certainly yes. More difficult to resolve the answer is no. Using this forum and a good RV dealership or repair shop I believe any of the problems are resolvable.