Thread: 2720SD question
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
BobWilson
Site Sponsor

Default 2720sd

My wife and I find the 2720SD great for us. She likes to sit in a folding canvass chair that is so popular now. I like to sit at the table to use my laptop or read. Folding the table is a bit of a chore to set up and down but it works. I am thinking about making a one piece table top that is easier to remove and replace for those few times we need it. I don't like the sections because they aren't as stable as a solid single piece.

The bed is a little shorter than the main bed but my wife and I have slept in it for a night and it was adequate. I prefer to have an extra mattress on top of the cushions for more comfort. For kids they would probably find it just fine.

I wouldn't like the 2720SL because of the side tables are too small for me but sitting on the couch would probably be more comfortable for a long period of time than at the table. And you would have a good place for a quick nap. The table on the 2720SD is too much trouble to tear down and set up right now for a nap.

If you are camping when the weather is good you will spend most of your time outside and the lack of comfort at the table isn't an issue.