View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Scottie Dogs

Smile

Welcome,

Congratulations on your purchase. We got ours last May used from a dealer it is our first TM. This is our 5th camper in our 46 years of marriage and we did the whole route from canvas popups, class c motor home, 5th wheel dully Ford truck and a couple of big tents and a van converted into a small little camper That van was not fun at all...

Now we are so happy with our TM and this FORUM, we have been out 8 times and learning and makings improvements all the time. I have a list as long as my arm of the things I did to my little CONDO on wheels since May from the forum.

PLEASE enjoy your new TM and stay here for your NEW adventures, we love all the things that TM owners do, every little tip can turn into something great for another TM owner. I Just installed my PVC fence post today for the sewer hose, AWESOME!!! I do more work on the TM then I do on our house. OH, we are retired now so we will be traveling for months. I planed this set up way in advanced so I could do things to make TM so nice.

Have fun

Dave