View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 07:03 AM   #7
rimartin58
Site Sponsor

Default Had a 27' Wildwood

We sold a 27' Wildwood after living in it a few months while I was finishing our house (just couldn't stand to camp in it anymore). The posts about windows are right -- the better light just gives a different "feel" to the trailer.

Maybe it was all those months in the Wildwood, but when I got back into the TT market, everything I looked at depressed me -- they all felt like cheap mobile homes -- not really a "travel trailer" and definitely not "home." Maybe this is unique to me, but I was finally able to explain it to my wife this way, "I want a camping trailer that feels like a camping trailer."

I've been pleasantly surprised at the amount of counter space we have in the TM. So far our outings have been short, and I haven't yet filled all the "spaces."

The biggest difference -- I love towing this thing. No more white knuckles on the wheel while the trailer bucks and kicks in the wind. No more wondering if I'm going to tear up my truck on the next hill.

Finally (sorry to be so long winded) but this forum is one of the greatest aspects of having a TM. I like to fix things, and I've found the TM to be a very "fixable" trailer because of the advice I get from this forum.

RIM
rimartin58 is offline   Reply With Quote