View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 05:54 PM   #16
susynstecchi

Thumbs up Thanks for all your great experiences and tips!

I feel much better after reading everything posted by you experienced TrailManor owners. Thanks for responding with such good experience descriptions and tips. I'm saving all of them for when I get my own TrailManor.

Jim, I am not trying to be a snob when I say I don't want to ask for help. I am very independent, and would be working full-time in a compact mobile office setup with satellite internet in my TrailManor, and would be looking to stay in places fairly far away from civilization and other humans to help me. That is part of the allure of the travel for me. So I just want to be able to do it all myself sans homosapiens. I like the idea of climbing up on it to bounce it down -- that could be sort of fun -- I used to drive a 2-1/2 ton troop carrier (deuce-and-a-half) when I was a soldier in the Army and I couldn't shut the hood on that monster without climbing up on the front fenders and bouncing on it -- it was kind of fun, sort of. The weighted backpack idea is a good suggestion, too. The closing was the largest concern for me, and I feel better about it now.

I'm going to check all the other threads you posters have given me, as well. The TrailManor would become my full-time home, when I get it, so I want to spend my money wisely. Thank you again, every one!

/s/
Susyn