View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 02:50 PM   #7
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampcourt View Post
I purchased a ParkIt360 a few years ago as my trailer is in a tight space behind my house on an alley with a fence on the other side. No room to maneuver. The model I purchased has been redesigned and the price has gone up a bit as well (have had mine for five or so years). It has served me well. I use a separate battery for it that I keep on a BatteryTender when not in use.

It's an expensive way to go, but I've never been sorry I purchased mine. My TM currently sits on a hard pack surface which has a slight incline from alley level that the ParkIt360 handles just fine.

Here is a link to the model comparable to the one I bought, as I said it has just been redesigned/improved?

https://parkit360.ca/collections/tra...41156456022197

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Jonathan
That looks like the way to go if there is any loose terrain involved. I like the concept of the motor applying force to the tire as apposed to an axle. Much less chance of traction issues.

I see that it doesn't come with a battery or cables. I think that wiring it into your TM battery with a quick disconnect plug would give you much more power, especially if you have solar that keeps the voltage up.