View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #42
pschwaibold

I chose the 2417 KS Sport with my HOA. It has a lot of features in a compact RV. If you are looking for a bigger model, I suggest getting a swing hitch. It takes about 2 feet off of the length. If you talk to other owner’s that store their TrailManor in the garage, they use a pair of Hydraulic Car Wheel Dolly Jacks. I have a side load garage and back the RV in the middle. Jack up both ends and use the hitch wheel and disconnect and push the RV where I want it and then lower both the hydraulic jacks for storage. With the 2417 KS Sport, I can do this myself. Just make sure you have space on the wall side when lowering and chocking the tires. It makes room for the other vehicle and walking space. I use plastic storage bins underneath the RV.

I did not get the HDTV antenna. My 2417 came wired cable ready with the connection on the right hand of the stove.

I did not get the factory radio. My speakers were installed in the cabinets above the couch and is wired to the sink area including 12v power. Also, the radio antenna is pre-wired. I installed myself an AM/FM/DVD player myself. Took a 15 foot DVD player cable and ran it from the sink under the trailer, using zip ties and had access to the back of the refrigerator. Holes in the floor are already there for other wiring. I took out the old RF plate any I picked up a duel plate (Coax/HDMI). It works great. Just make sure the plastic underneath the stove is re-sealed

I did get the bike receiver in the back. What do you want to know?

As for a price list, they have the base unit on the TrailManor site.

The options I got were:

Awning. Outstanding quality/value.

Dual LP Gas. It is always good to have a back-up and it is easy to switch use of the tanks.

Roof AC is a must. Low profile has room to spare for a normal garage height. I asked before I bought it and measured it when I picked up the rig.

Wet bath is a must for using the restroom during the night. I took a shower, but I enjoyed using the RV grounds better (cleaning). Hot water was not a problem with back to back showers.

Outdoor shower, great for cleaning up stuff outside using hot water.