View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:01 AM   #9
Padgett
TrailManor Master

Just an observation but for 2720 or 2922 when priced over $10k they take a while (see the same coaches from when I was looking in April still being advertised) but under $10k they usually sell fairly quickly.

Secondly for one built this century (and there were some significant improvements since 2002) you should plan on a $10k budget, in general the further under $10k, the more repairs/upgrades needed (one I didn't plan on was the collapse of the awning but it happens and fortunately the Fiamma plant is in Orlando).

For most people, having the lift kit (some 2006 & later with 15" wheels) is probably a good thing. I need to do something and if raising the wheel well doesn't work, I'll probably go to a 5k axle but that would mean needing six bolt wheels as well.

Personally, I have a rule, if there are three things wrong, walk away. That said whether you trade time and labot for $$$ is up to you, all levels are out there. At this stage of my life, I prefer to buy one that needs minimal effort and just enjoy it.