View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #22
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Don't believe everything you see on the Order Sheet! As Arky said, she ordered the large hanging cabinet, and the 3-drawer mobile "dresser". I thought I had pics of the inside of my 2417KD, but I don't find them. But, they are available. You will have to hang the cabinet yourself, but that is simple. All the hardware comes with it.

As for sleeping on the couch - No Way! The Sport is 6" narrower than the Standard. That makes sleeping across the width 6" shorter. Then, the couch has arms, which take about another 6" away from the length. If you are only 5' tall, you could fit, but it would not be comfortable. But, you have a king bed in the back, so I am not sure why one would want to sleep on the couch, if there is only one of you traveling.

You can have TM wire for solar, then get your own panel for much cheaper, with higher output. I like the controller that comes with the TM, so just need to get a panel.

I got the plumb for quick-connect for an outside stove, but I also got a 3-burner to use outside. Nicer than getting all the steam and grease inside the trailer.

Just my thoughts.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote