View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by funpilot View Post
Hello all. Very happy to find an active user site for the Trailmanor. Some quick first questions:

1. The shower does not look like you can get the walls wet. Is that correct? If yes, have any of your found a way to convert it to a true standup shower (adding walls)? Can Trailmanor do that?

2. Do they have other fabric selections?

3. Has the very small refrigerator been an issue for you?

4. I do not see any ventilation from the kitchen, how do you handle that?

That's all for now, and thank you!!
1. My 2 piece shower curtain surrounds the TM folding bathroom walls and does an adequte job of keeping water in place.

2. Through the years the fabrics were changed and updated to more modern material. They seem to like blue and tan quite a bit. Some owners have been able to change out their own fabrics. That would entail sofas, chairs, window valances, bedding covers, etc. Gets expensive to have it professionally done.

3. To know a TM refrigerator is to know how limited it can be. Takes a few hours to cool down after starting it, everytime you open the door to remove or replace an item, you letting heat in which then starts the process of evaporation over again. We travel with an ice chest for the first couple of days and then rely on the refrigerator from then on.

4. In my unit, I have a Fantastic brand exhaust fan mounted in the roof slightly above the stove top. Works well.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote