Thread: 48" front beds
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #6
fallsrider

I apologize for those of you who did reply last week. I posted this message then, then when I went the next day to look for any replies, my message was not there. I don't know what happened to it.

@Laura FM - I did not receive a PM. The problems you all spoke about must have meant the PM didn't make it through, as well. BTW, we can't afford a 2417. They are too new and out of our budget.

@ShrimpBurrito - I think you are right, but I was thinking that it would be nicer to have our DS in the back so that we could play cards, other games, etc., after he goes to bed around 8:00, if there was rain or other inclement weather. We would be less likely to disturb him.

@rvcycleguy - good call on the emergency exit. I was not aware of that. It doesn't matter where the exit is, though. My DS could not get out on his own anyway. But in an emergency, I would need to consider how I might get him out.

@ThePair - we don't have a TM yet. But I'm trying to figure out if one would work for us. I really like the concept. But we would only be interested in a model with a front bed. A slide model would not work for us.

If we could comfortably sleep on a front bed, then an older 2518 or a 2619 would work for us. Or even a 2720.