View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
Rich_in_Tampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
The 3124KS is the model that we are interested in...where exactly is this gap you are talking about? I have never noticed it when looking at models.
It's the flap behind the sofa, covering the gap between the front wall and the top of the sofa back. You don't see it because the flap is designed to cover it. It's much wider than it is on the side walls. A quick tug or slice would free up the flap in seconds.

Please understand that I'm not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill here, just curious if others have given it a thought. In any event, such a break-in seems unlikely: the perp would have to know the trailmanor's construction to begin with (you can't see the gap from the exterior unless you are tipped off, and campgrounds are generally very safe places in my experience). Only even occurred to me because of the report mentioned in my OP. I'd guess you'd be hard-pressed to find a single incident on the board, so not worth losing sleep over.

The most I might ever do in an urban campground situation would be to move my valuables to the tow vehicle if I was leaving for the day.