View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Scottie Dogs

Default Just simple things for TM owners

Hello all,

I went over to my local RV small dealer here not far away. I picked up the adapter for my Makita drill to raise and lower the scissor jacks 9 bucks. It is awesome, just like the crank, I hate that crank, this thing is so fast!!. I also got a 90 degree water hook up bend, I like that. I can’t leave that on when closing the shells but it is nice.

I also ask the service department how much it would cost to check out my TM brake system since my TM is a 2006 and I got it in May and I want to know what condition the brakes are in. They have a special for an axle for $99.00. They will do the works on it, but I am not sure if I need parts it will be a little more, that will be fine with me. I need to know that the trailer is ok. I can’t do this stuff when it is 112 outside here in AZ. We have a big trip coming up and I want it done right. Thank God I don’t have to worry about an engine, transmissions, and a $200.000 motorhome. I am just fine spending a few bucks then come home and put the TM in the garage :)

Thanks' TM for developing this wonderful fully contained unit :) I love it:)

Oh, we are full hook up campers and we really like that.

Dave