View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
busybean

Smile brand new to this...advise is welcome!

Hi all - what a great place for information! We've camped before with family, but have never had our own trailer, nor the responsibility that goes along with it! We'd like to give it a try, with an older, inexpensive trailer, to see how it suits us - family of four, two young kids. I guess I'm a bit of a diva, I want a kitchen and a bathroom, and have ruled out tent trailers (we're in Canada). I learned about TM online and thought the concept was great - we've got a 2005 Honda Odyssey and don't want to trade in our vehicle just so we can tow something. I've found a 1999 TM 2619 that we're thinking of making a very long road trip to see. I see the checklists and questions to ask, and will read them more thoroughly, but does anyone have any suggestions for me? Specifically about an older model TM, or towing with a Honda Odyssey, or anything I might be missing? As I mentioned, this is brand new to us, so maybe a basic question...can my can *really* tow this trailer? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!