Thread: 2619 Sport?
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

I have never seen a Sport, either. According to the short but gushy article in Oct 2005 Trailer Life, the Sport has a kitchen sink, 20 gal water tank, 30-gallon gray water tank, electric (i.e., shore power only) refrig, "a place for a portable toilet", no stove or oven, no propane tanks, optional furnace, optional air conditioner, optional awning, and an MSRP of $16,830 (in 2005, of course). It says that it sleep 8, which includes two people on each of the end beds, for sure. Then the photos of the unit on ebay show that there is a dinette at each end, and these can be made up into a pair of shorter beds, probably for kids. The dinette in the rear occupies the spaces that normally holds the bathroom (tub, toilet, sink), as well as the wardrobe and the drawers under it. I'm not sure where you would put a portable toilet, since the bathroom space (and its walls) are gone.

I'm not sure that I ever saw the Sport actually listed on the TM website, but perhaps I am wrong about that. At any rate, a call to Ed at the factory would answer a lot of questions.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote