View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 12:31 PM   #7
Pater C

I also installed the Maxxair Deluxe with the remote. At first, I found the remote a little confusing, but I am starting to get used to it. Admittedly, I haven't picked up the instructions again after installing it. I plan to so that I can use all the ins and outs.

Today it is not super hot in Louisiana, but with the humidity, it feels like it. The heat index is 80 and it is sunny. I walked into my TM a few hours ago and it was noticeably cooler in the TM than outside. The Auto mode for the MaxxAir had turned itself on. I just went again now and though it is still running it now it feels warmer on the inside than outside. I am still happy with the performance, especially, given that I don't have to babysit it.

My initial feelings are that there is a little learning curve with the remote. I think with just the Maxxair it will help up to a point. It will also work even in the rain. I am hoping it will help when we get into the absurdly hot Louisiana Summer. I will use it with my AC to see if it helps or hurts. If it does not I will try it in the ceiling fan mode to help circulate my air (I have a side-mount AC).

2017 Honda Ridgeline
2001 2720SL
Pater C is offline   Reply With Quote