View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #8
MisterP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProspectiveOwner View Post
how do yall feel about the price assuming condition is avg/above-avg for a 2000 model and considering the title situation ?

she is getting a lot of calls, even from folks wanting to hit the road with cash and come pick it up...she is giving me first dibs since I was first
Tell you you want to come and look it over, if there is a RV campground near her, ask if you can take it there so you can hook up all the systems and at least test for function. If systems work, crawl around under the trailer and look for frame cracks, lots of grease around the bearings (may just need a repack and new seals, but awareness is good) and condition of plumbing and wiring under the trailer. You can check the propane lines with a little soapy water at any connections for leaks.

If the refrig, A/C, heat, water and electrical systems work, and the trailer is structurally sound, then this is probably a good deal.

Unless you stated it and I missed it, you have not said generally where you live. A member might step up and offer you inspection help.