View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #5
Brutus

Laura,
thanks for the info and congrats on your new 2417! Edited my opening comment to clarify that Standard is an addition to the Sport, not a replacement. Leaning toward the "Wider is better" mantra. Our current (7'7" wide) 2005 2720 has enough room at the entryway for our laborador retriever to lay down and stay out of the main walkway area. Not sure the 7'1" wide version would allow for that. Also, we're spoiled having the toilet in our 2720. For DW, getting the toilet option in a 2417 isn't an option if you know what I mean. Our family will have to check them out side-by-side and decide. (Cleo, if you happen to be reading this, good on ya for offering both versions.)

Rvcycleguy,
I noticed that too. Borderline false advertising. Amazing what liberties some RV dealers will take. I imagine if someone cornered these guys, they'd say something like, "Oh no, those two vehicles aren't connected. It just appears that way." Nice....