View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #21
P and B

Bob- get the efficiency thing but we rarely use the propane heater. We do what MariaG does and carry a small electric heater to take the chill off. I think I've used the propane heater three or four times and only to get it warm quickly. Don't care about the sleeping compartment because we like it cold back there.

MariaG- Backup cameras are available to help you see behind you. Most of the wireless versions have such a limited range they are useless beyond 10 to 15 feet. My idea version would be to integrate a wide angle camera up high on the back shell looking back and run the camera (wired) to a small transmitter at the front of the TM. Then TrailManor would sell you a receiver/monitor for your dashboard. When you backed up, you would be able to see directly behind you. I'm personally interested since I have a steep windy driveway. BTW, I did see the curtain retrofit. I'm going to keep the existing track system but just put a snap in where they've driven screws through the curtain.

Our couch is like a board too ;-)

Everything about the TM beats a tent and in case someone from TM reads this, they should know that these aren't complaints- just ideas.

Phil