View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #16
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

wmtire posted
Quote:
It might be fun to make a free 'youtube" video of ...
and jon/mgoblue responded
Quote:
If you were generous enough with your time to share your knowledge, I have to believe that there is a forum full of folks that would soak it up like sponges.
I agree - I love the idea! There are a number of other topics that would benefit - how about Greasing the TM Wheel Bearings? I don't personally have the ability to make any video, but I would welcome anyone else's skill. The bigger problem is likely to be finding an Internet host for the video files. I don't believe that this TMO site will accept them, and I don't think that Doug's generous donation of space over at tmphotos.org will accept them, either. They could certainly go on You Tube, but the quality of the YouTube video format is generally so poor that we might not get everything we hoped for, and I'm told that YouTube stuff has a tendency to vanish after a while. Ideas gratefully accepted - I think this is worth pursuing.

BTW, anyone know if Skype can be used to make a video? I have a camera for that purpose - I'll try to look into it.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote