View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 09:50 PM   #1
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Default Routing wires around the refrigerator - from Winegard receptacle

There's another upgrade project for our '97 TM that I'd like to do. The Winegard TV booster/receptacle that I replaced the old one with has a couple of extra inputs/outputs that I'd like to add lines to. From what I remember (it's been a while) there is a connection for the outside cable (we have a separate inside connection) that can be connected. That should be a no-brainer, just connect the outside connection to the Winegard unit instead of the separate inside cable connection.

There is also another connection in the unit that could lead to another connection (I'd like to route ours to the rear bed area), but I don't know the easiest way of running the cable around the refrigerator. Have any of you pulled the refrigerator out, or run wires around it? I don't really want to pull the refrigerator out, or the water tank (which is right next to the frig in our 2720) so I am looking for a quick and easy route for the cable which should end up somewhere near the rear bed. Everything seems pretty sealed up under the sink to the right. Has anyone investigated the framing to the left of the refrigerator? Maybe going around the back of the refrigerator via the outside panel would be the easiest?