View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 12:23 PM   #2
CMarks

Ive had problems with my 07 2619 antenna leaking, so I called the factory and they told me to check the rubber boot and make sure it was pushed down over the fitting where the wire runs into the roof. I took it back the first time after noticing the leak and the dealer added silicone to the rubber boot which slides down the wire over the opening into the roof. Next weekend, it leaked. I removed the dealers application, which I thought was entirely inadequate, and applied a new more thorough layer of silicone. The next weekend, it leaked. I took it back to the dealer and they said they will take care of it. They said they tested running water down the antenna and stopped the leaking, but it just looks like they added more silicone. I have my doubts, but will have to wait until the next rain to find out.

Sad thing is, I dont even have a desire to hook up a tv. Ive contemplated removing it and sealing the roof, but for resale reasons have decided to keep it adn just try to fix the leak while its still under warranty.

So sad and frustrating to have such a nice trailer with a leak in it.