View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 02:53 PM   #4
Killman

Mark, Bill,
Thank you for your comments. I assumed that the plant would not sell direct and that we would tour the plant, make up our minds and then probably go to a dealer near the plant. I probably should have clarified that a little better!
My thought for doing it this way is 1)I'd like to see exactly how they are made. 2) Because we would have to drive a ways to get to a dealer, we might as well go straight to the source! and 3) After we buy one we would probably spend a week on vacation in Tennessee to test it out and have the dealer we buy it from fix whatever problems we might encounter before our trip back home. Basically it is a way to through a vacation in at the same time!!!

TM's don't seem to be in big supply or demand around here. I keep looking for them when we camp as well as any for sale in the paper/internet. We didn't know anything about TM's this past March and hadn't planned on trading in our pop-up so we never even thought about going to the local RV show. I do have that on my calendar for next March though. I do hope that Trailmanor is represented, but we will just have to wait and see!