View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
rumbleweed

There is a small shut off valve in the gas line near the gas solenoid for the fridge. It is accessible from the lower outside fridge access door. Check to see if it is on. The fridge uses a small gas flow and if there is any air on the line it takes a while ( several light tries) to clear the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn1ghtus View Post
Hello everyone a few weeks back I bought a 2720SL 2006 and am finally trying to break it in (we are losing our foster kids people promised us we could adopt and have spent too many days in court or working over time trying to pay off lawyer fees)

1. I cannot get the fridge to light, the little inticator never goes to the green no matter how long I told it down. Stove/furnace works so--- not sure what to do there?! I have done searches and have held it down for 100 seconds etc.

2. How the HECK do I fill the hot water heater or does it do it automatically? I tell it to light, and it just stays red for 5 seconds then stops, the forum and book and Ed's PDF says that means it isn't lighting too... So--- I dont' know what to do with that.

3. I have a leak under the bathroom sink I cannot tighten by hand and even broke out some wrenches and tightened things to the poitn I felt safe doing it...

Thoughts?!