View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 06:48 AM   #2
shebantam

Beautiful weekend for camping, until Sunday morning, a drizzly morning...interesting because it was a Halloween weekend. Campers had their units all decked out including strobes.

I asked the neighbor for help with the front, he was totally fascinated with the design. He followed me around as I opened up. He told me he never saw anything like the TM. Told him to go to the website. 😊

The whole reason for the short campout was totally unnecessary as the tree came down beautifully and the tree people kept it totally on the neighbors property, our privacy fence was not touched. We figure if they needed it down, they could take it down.

Got a few pieces of the smaller stuff yesterday for next year. There at still huge pieces of the huge trunk. All the limbs are gone, one man picked up 4 huge truck loads. This tree was a monster.

If you want a good Halloween campout at a reasonable price, I recommend Killens Pond State Park, they have activities for the kids, but have to be preordered and paid with cash. Contact Killens Pond and they will give the information. I know that there are only a handful of TM owners in this area. Nearest dealer is in the Poconos and they have no stock, they will order and they hesitantly will fix TMs. They used the term "for now" when I asked him if they sold TMs. So I know most reading this will not come to central Delaware.
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote