View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
luvmymanor1
BannedUsers

Default dexter bearing model numbers please help

I have a 2005 model 2720 and may need to change out the bearings. I want to be prepared in case I have to. I'm on the road and already went to dexter.com to get all of the distributors near me. However, an e-mail to ed at TM has not been fruitful. I'm not sure what are the model numbers of the bearings needed on the 3500 lb. axle. the underside recieved a fresh coat of anti rust inhibitor so I can't climb under the TM to check this. I have taken out and inspected the bearings in the past and resurched the model numbers then but I cant find them now. When you really need something is when you usually cant find it. lol. please help if you can.

I believe this is the innner bearing http://dexteraxle.com/inc/sdetail/1073/1061 not sure what the outer bearing model numbers are and can't confirm the above are the inners.

these are definatly the grece seals that I did switch out as you can't inspect the bearings without removing these and are very hard not to damage upon removal.
I am a cheating freeloader. I have signed up for a Free Trial Membership 8 times under different names. I have received much thoughtful help from the forum members, but I am not grateful. I will not pay my fair share of the board expenses. I think you should pay it for me. You guys are suckers.
luvmymanor1 is offline   Reply With Quote