View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 03:03 PM   #6
Denny_A
Former TM Owner

Default Re: Private Campgrounds

Quote:
Interesting, one of the things I'm considering is taking my TM to different states close by Va with business and calling on customers. I wonder if they allow "Business" owners/members.....Say I were to do such a thing, it would also allow my dad to use it with his camper when he travels, how does all that work?
----------------------snip-----------------
[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails.......[/glow]
I'm reasonably sure they don't allow "business" memberships. If such does exist, I've not seen it advertised. Normally, one would have a) a Home Park (card issued to identify), b) a Coast -to-Coast, or RPI or ? membership card and d) need to present a driver's license at park check-in (although I have NEVER been asked to show my license).

Each adult NOT in the same family would need a separate membership, I reckon. Having the same last name, and presenting both cards means that the chance of being  "caught" is fairly low! BUT, if caught, that might mean some sort of appropriate action would be taken by the particular membership chain! I don't know - pure speculation, since the possibility never occured to me before.

Denny_A
Denny_A is offline   Reply With Quote