View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 05:51 PM   #30
radiojon

Default Problem with WDH -- please help!

Okay, so I take the brand-new 2720SL back to Camping World today to have the Reese 750-lb. WDH installed that I had special-ordered from them last week. I came back an hour after dropping it off, and the guys there say the WDH can't be installed on a TrailManor because of my swing-around tongue. They called over to the TM dealer (on the same grounds), who didn't know of anyone who had a WDH on their TM and couldn't recommend a type of WDH to install. Camping World's only suggestion was to install air shocks on the MDX, which I really DON'T want to do.

I'm led to believe that both the TM dealer and the Camping World folks aren't nearly as knowledgeable about their own products as those on these boards, so I'm back to referring to help here.

Dejected, I drove it back home without a WDH and here I sit. I *MUST* have a WDH installed -- my TV (the MDX) really does dip down at the tongue without one, especially since my wife has spent the past 3 days filling it with the "camping essentials" (as she puts it) and added some weight to it.

Now what? I really wanted to take this thing out camping, instead of continuing to look at it in the driveway.

Any suggestions? Should I find a different place to install a WDH? I *CAN* install a WDH on a 2720 SL with swing-around tongue, correct???

- Mark