View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 09:25 AM   #10
Shane826
TrailManor Master

A couple notes to anyone looking to make this journey...

Call ahead and make sure the roads are passable! Apparently that valley I mentioned was underwater for a couple years because the river was flooded. There is another way in but its a LOT more travel on dirt roads.

When we went in November, the roads weren't dirt so much as thick, sticky mud. So if you're towing with a minivan or something similar, this may also be a concern. We got into a couple sticky spots with a 4x4 Ram and all terrain tires while towing. Not to mention the truck and trailer were COVERED in mud!

The factory reminds me of Isla de Muerta in Pirates of the Caribbean; a place that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is.

Having said all that I would highly recommend the folks at TrailManor for service or just a visit to see how your camper was made! The factory is fascinating, Jacob was awesome to talk to. I'm hoping when we go back to pick up our TM (hopefully late May) the factory will be more "alive". It was late afternoon Friday when we went in November. Most everyone had called it a day. Still neat to see the campers in various stages of assembly.
SMARTER THAN GOOGLE!
Shane826 is online now   Reply With Quote