View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
CeeWoo

Default 2720SD seems to have fallen in my lap

Opinions needed. We've had several folding trailers-popups, a HiLo, and a Chalet A frame. Recently my HiLo died. I've sort of drooled about having a trailmanor for some time, but honestly-the ones I kept seeing available were out of our price range.

Our present TV is a Ford Explorer (8 cy-rated at 6600 lbs).

Anyhow-today we found a 2002 2720SD from a private party asking $5000. Nada says (with no options) $4520 (I'm not sure what came std with the 2002 so I'll leave it at that).

Fridge, range, oven, water heater, air cond ---everything checks out fine. And the interior looks immaculate. It has been in at least one outrageous hailstorm so there are some dents in the top-but I'm assured it doesn't leak (and no signs of leaks inside).

I'm tempted but with my TV should I hold off and hope something smaller comes along (or should I be fine with the explorer?)? Is my judgement maybe being swayed because it's sort of what I've wanted all along? Can't afford a new TV

any suggestions appreciated!

Oh-btw-it would just be for 2 people - the wife & I. Coming from what we've had in the past, we can easily get by with the storage in the 2720