View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #12
ng2951

Quote:
I agree that TM should simplify their number of offerings. Do only what they do best, which is to make popup trailers...Elkmont was a disaster...
Yes, and I was surprised the Elkmont had the problems it did. I figured if anyone could make a superlight upright TM could. I am beginning to believe that TM should stick to their folding line and get the cost down.
Quote:
...Fix the toilet controversy by putting in a cartridge Thetford, which could easily be done, although it couldn't be emptied with the shell collapsed...
I believe it should be an option or at least do the venting options that seem to work.
Quote:
...There is a viable need for a trailer like the TM, and there is no competition...
I disagree but technically you are right.

Its what potential buyers think is a lightweight trailer. A folder may be more legitimate, but one that is fulltime upright is going to reach more potential buyers. Unless TM can get into price range ballpark they are going to have problems.

If they are going to expensive it make more business sense to make larger TMs not smaller ones. Personally I think any without the king bed ought to be avoided. That is if you are reaching out to either experience RV owners or newbies, you have to wonder how many are going to be happy crawling over their spouses in the night.