View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #27
boze man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmburg View Post
Hi Again,

We too came from a pop-up history, and I especially missed the openness of the pop-up. However, I was amazed at how little time it took for me to get past that. The windows in the SL have a great visibility and openness for a hardwall trailer. The solid or near solid walls of the Trail Manor extend our camping season down here in Texas significantly. Plus the bathroom and shower facilities are a great feature for the Trail Manor.

It sounds like you are doing a lot of research and thinking about this. I hope that whatever decision you make, that you enjoy many years of enjoyable camping experiences. One last thought, I would definitely check out the tires and replace them if you have any reservations about their being road worthy. Please check out the threads on this site about tires.

jmburg
Tyler, Tx
05 2720 SL
2004 Dodge truck 4.7 V-8
Depressing Fuel Economy
I am probably over-thinking this but as my wife knows that is the way i operate...analysis-paralysis...but to my credit it has probably kept me from some impulse purchases.

Will def replace the tires esp if they 14's...but they did look good....not sure if they are the orginals if so they 5+yr old...yikes