View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:46 AM   #12
tgpmd1
TrailManor Master

Harveyrv, I think you hit the nail on the head. We are very organized with our tent camping so we have it down to a science. We even have an outdoor kitchen with running water (GSI camp kitchen). My son just moved up to Boy Scout from Cub Scouts and I think he's afraid that we won't use it as much as tent camping, plus he stated last night, "how long does it take to winterize and annual maintenance?" I couldn't answer that one.

We used to camp a lot more often, but I've been volunteering so much in the few years that I really don't get much vacation time. Hope to get a lot more individual camping done than the group camping thing since my son has finally moved out of Cub Scouts. Still going to do the Camp Director thing for Cub Scout Day Camp since I still have three years left on my certification and I love working with youth to get them outdoors.

I'll still trying to convince dh to see the unit. Asked the person selling it if they could move outdoors and start the fridge up. We'll see what they say. Also waiting on the list of options.
tgpmd1 is offline   Reply With Quote