View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
cali camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerR View Post
I have a 2005 2720SL that we have had for a year. After 25 years of popups its great to have a real bath, sofa and kitchen.

THE PROBLEM! Every time we use AC the noise level is excessive. We took a TV but the AC fan noise is so loud that we couldn't hear it. Is there any solution to this??

Our TV works great with the antenna but wonder if anyone knows if it will receive the HD signal that stations are changing to in 2009?

Has anyone tried TV trays instead of the foldout tables? I would like to find a practical replacement as I find them uncomfortable to eat from.
Just to clarify here...TV stations are not changing to HD broadcasts in February 2009. They are changing from analog to digital (DTV) over the air (OTA)broadcasts. Most older TV's will be able to use an external digital to analog converter to remedy the problem. More information can be found here:
http://www.dtv.gov/index.html
Your TM batwing antenna will work perfect for OTA Digital broadcast provided you use an external converter as required.

2007 2720SD, Dual 80 watt solar panels, flat screen LCD TV mounted on side wall, 210 Ah AGM Battery, Link 10, Dual Honda 2000EUi's
Cadillac Escalade EXT, Prodigy
cali camping is offline   Reply With Quote